This Friday we will be tasting a selection of wines that will be right at home at the Thanksgiving table.
On November 8th we will be holding a private class with Antiquum Farm's Stephen Hagen.
This week, we taste some high test brews from Bend, OR’s Deschutes Brewing Company’s Reserve Series.
For the second week in a row, Kyle Boatright of The Country Vintner will be here!
Last week, Kyle took us on a tour of some of the wineries he visited this year in South America. This week we will explore some of the more exotic corners of the Country Vintner portfolio!
Why do a taste test of three pairs of beers to see what the differences between them are and which we like better?
1. Because sometimes what's different in the difference is no difference, and yet sometimes it's different than that.
2. Because curiosity killed the cat, but it was worth it to be able to say, "I like it like that!"
3. Because our culture programs us to revere competition and combat from an early age.
4. Because four pairs of beer would be a lot.
5. Because it'll be fun, and they're good!
Beers To Be Tested
Victory Golden Monkey 12oz bottle
Victory Golden Monkey 750ml
DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus
DuClaw Sweet Baby Java