Six Reasons to Taste Stouts
1. "Hey! Didn't you just do a stout tasting?"
No, we don't think so. I mean, there were a bunch of stouts in the Adroit Theory Tasting, but these will be different stouts.
2. "Is this really the season for stouts?"
Uh ... yeah. The weather's gotten colder. This is exactly the season for tasty stouts.
3. "I guess so. But local breweries don't do a lot of stouts, right? I thought you guys supported Virginia beer."
We do. In fact, we're drinking a Virginia stout in the tasting.
4. "But stouts aren't really cool and hip, you know?"
Sure they are! Stouts are classic! There's that Tears for Fears song, "Stouts! Stouts! Let 'em all out! These are the beers we can do without. Come on!"
5. "Come on! Those aren't the lyrics."
Um ... they could be!
6. "Seriously, what's the real reason to do a stout tasting?"
Stouts to be Tasted
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Bell's Expedition Stout
Stone 2018 Fyodor
Brooklyn Black Ops
Hardywood Park Bourbon Barrel GBS